Our mission at Matthias Media is basically to produce resources of all kinds that equip Christians to pursue God’s agenda in their lives—to grow to maturity in Christ, and to minister to others to see them grow to maturity in Christ as well. Below are listed some of our most popular and useful resources that can help you in pursuing God’s agenda.
For more details about these resources and many others, visit our website.
Resources for growth
- the full text of the Bible passage for that reading
- some questions to get you thinking
- some ‘points to ponder’
- some ideas to get you started in prayer.
It’s all in one booklet that you can take with you anywhere—on the train, on the bus, to the park at lunchtime, or to your favourite armchair.
We have two main series of Bible studies:
- Pathway Bible Guides: short, simple Bible studies that are easy to digest
- Interactive Bible Studies: solid food for more established Christians
Both series are designed mainly for small groups, although the ￼￼￼Pathway series is also very suitable for one-to-one Bible study.
Although pitched at slightly different levels, both series focus closely on the passage of Scripture rather than bouncing too quickly into discussion or application; both seek to read the passage in its context; and both maintain a balance between providing input and direction, and allowing plenty of room for exploration and discovery.
What is this way? What is this activity that is so simple and so universal that it meets the discipleship needs of very different people at very different stages of discipleship, even non-Christians?
We call it reading the Bible one-to-one.
But what exactly is reading the Bible one-to-one? Why should we do it? Who is it for?
In One-to-One Bible Reading: a simple guide for every Christian, David Helm answers these important questions.
Resources to help you press forward to maturity in Christ
- Articles, audio and video to help Christians grow in their knowledge of God, and in their passion for godliness day by day.
- Ideas and examples to encourage all Christians in helping others grow towards maturity in Christ.
- A Christian perspective on the ideas and events of the world around us (including book reviews).
- Resources and ideas for pastors and other full-time gospel workers as they lead God’s people in serving him.
For more information, visit The Briefing now.
Key titles in the series include:
- A Sinner’s Guide to Holiness, by John Chapman
- Guidance and the Voice of God, by Phillip Jensen and Tony Payne
- Encouragement: How words change lives, by Gordon Cheng