Check items to add to the cart or select all
"You, Me and the Bible" is a resource to help two or three friends to sit down together and discover the central message of the Bible. Each of the six sessions contains:
• two short Bible passages to read and talk about
• questions and ideas to stimulate discussion
• a linked summary video to draw the ideas together
• concluding questions to discuss the implications
What are the six central ideas?
The passages in "You, Me and the Bible" are taken from all over the Bible, and introduce readers to six key ideas in the Bible's message:
• God as our creator and ruler
• Humanity as rebels against God
• God's judgement on our rebellion
• Jesus' death for our sins
• Jesus' resurrection as Lord of all
• The twofold response that all this requires of us.
(You may recognize this as following the well-known Two ways to live outline of the biblical gospel.)
What are the components?
"You, Me and the Bible" has four components:
• this reading guide itself (the workbook), containing all the Bible passages and discussion questions
• six summary videos (one for each session) as well as a general intro video; these will all be available soon for download by following the links in the guide (see below for a sample)
• a set of light-hearted invitation videos to help with inviting your friends; these will be available soon on YouTube and Vimeo (see sample below)
• some background notes and ideas for the person co-ordinating the Bible reading (coming soon).
All of the summary videos are found at the URLs listed in the workbook. But you can also preview them below...
Videos to to use in inviting a friend...
|Series||Two Ways to Live|
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
US$2.99 As low as: US$2.25
US$2.50 As low as: US$1.99
US$11.99 As low as: US$8.99
US$12.99 As low as: US$10.99
US$3.99 As low as: US$2.99
US$7.99 As low as: US$5.99
US$0.60 As low as: US$0.35